Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and conditions of access:
The term , ‘The Light Kart” ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website ‘Jainsons Lites’ whose registered office is: Shop No. 9A, N-13 South Extn. Part – I, New Delhi – 110049, registration under Delhi Value added Tax Act 2004 (TIN No 07330303755, GSTIN No 07AAIPJ2723M1ZL). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Jainsons Lites prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of INDIA.
This website and its content is copyright of Jainsons Lites – ©Jainsons Lites 2012. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this site in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, design or photography displayed on this site. Nor may you transmit or store the content or imagery on this site in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. For the purposes of viewing the site, permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
• modify or copy the materials;
• use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
• attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on name’s web site;
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
• transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
• This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by name at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Jainsons Lites and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Jainsons Lites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Jainsons Lites takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Jainsons Lites is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Jainsons Lites may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st December 2012.
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Details of our cookies are as follows:-
PHPSESSID (ID used for responding to user actions between pages such as adding favourite – essential)
_utma, _utmz (for Google Analytics)
product_#### (used for storing your favourite products)
In all cases these are 1st party cookies (ie, not used to track you across multiple sites, only Jainsons Lites) and no personal information is stored.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Sales Terms and Conditions
For the purpose of these Conditions “the Company” means ‘Jainsons Lites’ means any material or service supplied by the Company. The ordering of goods from the Company will be considered to be an acceptance of the Conditions and where any condition conflicts with that of a customer’s Conditions of Purchase, the Company’s Conditions shall apply.
No amendment may be made to the following unless authorized in writing by a proprietor of the Company.
2. Credit Accounts
The Company does not offer credit accounts and currently operates on a proforma invoice basis only.
3. Quotations and Prices
All quotations are made at current prices, but are subject to alteration without notice and goods will be charged at prices and discounts ruling at the date of dispatch. The price and discount quoted will be applicable only to the quantity specified on the customer’s enquiry.
Any delivery times quoted are advisory only and may be subject to alteration dependent on supplier’s delivery to the Company.
The Company cannot accept responsibility for any loss suffered by the customer in respect of delay or price increase beyond the Company’s control. Where no period is stated in the Company’s quotation, the contents will be valid for 28 days.
4. Carriage and Delivery
Carriage will always be charged at cost unless previously agreed in writing. Method of transportation shall be at the discretion of the Company. Delivery dates are quoted in good faith but shall not amount to a contractual obligation to adhere to such dates. No liability for direct or consequential loss arising from any delay will be accepted.
Payment of Proforma Invoice will be deemed acceptance of order by the customer.
Telephone orders must be followed by a written official confirmation order. Failure to comply will negate any subsequent claim for incorrectly supplied goods. Cancellations will only be accepted in writing and could result in charges to the Customer.
6. Damage, lost in transit and Shortages
The company will, when the quoted price includes delivery, repair or replace free of charge goods damaged in transit, provided that the carriers and the Company receive written notice of such damage within two days of delivery. Goods should be checked, with the Advice Note enclosed with the goods upon receipt and if received in a damaged or unsatisfactory condition must be signed for as such.
Shortages must also be notified to the Carrier within two days of delivery, failing which no liability will be accepted. Non-delivery of goods must be reported in writing to the Company within two days of receipt of invoice or advice of despatch, whichever is the earlier.
Goods correctly supplied may not be returned without written agreement. Goods so returned must be consigned carriage paid and be accompanied by full details stating the invoice number and date together with the reason for return.
Any article that has been supplied to special requirements cannot be accepted by the Company for return under any circumstances and in other instances a re-stocking charge will be imposed. Where the Company specifically issues goods marked “not returnable” these will not be accepted for return under any circumstances.
Statutory rights not affected.
The Company’s products are guaranteed against defective workmanship or materials for a period of 12 months. In the event of failure, the Company’s liability is limited to the repair or free of charge replacement of faulty components.
9. Goods And Service Tax
Where applicable G.S.T will be charged at the rate ruling at the date of despatch.
Quotations are made exclusive of GST, may be shown as a separate item.
It is expressly stated that title to any goods supplied by the Company does not pass to the customer until payment in full has been received, but the risk therein passes to the customer at point of delivery.
All credit accounts are payable 30 days from date of invoice. The Company reserves the right to withhold supplies to any overdue account, and to charge interest on any amount not settled by the due date.
12. Force Majeure
The Company shall not be liable for its failure to perform any contract if such failure arises from any of the following: War, Civil Disturbance, Fire, Strikes, Lock-out, Flood and Parliamentary Status or other rules issued by any Government Department and any other causes similarly beyond the Company’s control.
13. Errors and Omissions
The Company reserves the right to amend any accidental error and omission without liability.
14. Health and Safety at Work 1974
All goods are sold on the express undertaking that customers are aware of the requirements and provisions of the above Act. The Company takes every care to ensure that goods offered for sale comply with the above Act when properly used and will not accept any liability in the event of misuse by customers.
For further information contact
Mr. Vishal : +91 8860992265
Showroom Address : Shop No. 9A, N-13 South Extn. Part – I, New Delhi – 110049
Tel No. +91 11 41066549 (11:30 AM TO 7:30 PM, WEEKLY OFF MONDAY)
Email : email@example.com